Programa IMPULS PROMOCIÓ 2017-18
TFGs( Facultat de Medicina – IRB Lleida) have the possiblity to continue with Master Thesis.
|Cellular models of Friedreich's Ataxia|
|Mitophagy and retrograde response in the aging process|
|Supervisor||Mª Angeles de la Torre Ruiz|
|Molecular biology and cancer cell proliferation|
|Supervisor||Eloi Garí, F. Ferrezuelo, Neus Pedraza|
|Onthology construction of the principles of biology organization in circuit level|
|Analysis of Rho GTPase RhoE for the development of the nervous system|
|Pathogenetic mechanisms and therapeutic strategies in murine models with spinal muscular atrophy.|
|Supervisor||Jordi Calderó Pardo|
|Study of the autophagyic regulation in Muscular Spinal Atrophy: new therapeutic targets for the treatment of the disease|
Ana Garcerá / Rosa M Soler
|Molecular and cellular study of SMC complexes in the mantence of integrity and structure of the chromosomes|
|Supervisor||JORDI TORRES ROSELL, NEUS COLOMINA GABARRELLA|
Management of clinical trials in hospitals
DAVID MARTINEZ ORTIN; DRA ANTONIETA SALUD SALVIA
Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29, which establishes the current university degree structure, states that all official undergraduate degrees will require the preparation and defence of a final project, which must form part of all official curricula. The project is awarded 6 ECTS credits on the Degree in Biomedical Sciences. It should be completed in the final year of the programme and is an independent, individual project that each student will complete under the guidance of a tutor, who will act as a catalyst and facilitator in the learning process.
This project enables students to demonstrate that they have both learnt the course material and acquired the skills taught on the undergraduate programme.
- Knowing how to apply the knowledge and skills acquired in an interdisciplinary manner to resolve problems of human pathologies.
- Interpreting scientific and technical information critically in order to give presentations based on this information and develop working hypotheses.
- Using information and communication tools and techniques to analyse data, prepare oral and written reports, and undertake other professional and educational activities.
- Understanding and using scientific and technical vocabulary specific to different biomedical fields.
- Being able to draft clearly written reports of work undertaken, substantiated by the theoretical and practical knowledge acquired.
- Using scientific methods to analyse data and design experimental strategies related to biomedicine.
- Presenting scientific projects in public.
Presentation and public defence before a board of examiners. This is a diversified assessment that takes the following aspects into consideration.
Tasks Practicum and TFG